Linda Liebold Schaible, PCC
An accomplished, results-oriented, highly motivating consultant, coach, trainer, and facilitator. Excellent ability to develop customized programs to specifically address individual client needs. Demonstrated track record of success in improving individual and group performance. Excellent communication and presentation skills with individuals at all levels.
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Retreat and Meeting Facilitation
- Conference Planning
- Personal Selling
- Communication – Written and Verbal
- Interpersonal Skills
- Public Speaking
- Curriculum Development
- Career Development
- Performance, Personality, and Interest Assessments
CERTIFICATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Executive, Career and Life Coach, Coach U
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ®, MBTI ®, (personality and communication assessment)
- DiSC (behavioral styles assessment)
- Strong Interest Inventory ® (career interest inventory)
- FIRO-B ® (working relationships and individual effectiveness assessment)
- California Psychological Inventory™ CPI Spectrum 260™ (leadership effectiveness survey)
- Customized 360 Degree Feedback Assessments
- Smartmatch Alliance™Trainer (building strategic business alliances)
As an entrepreneur, Linda has provided a variety of services to over eighty organizations and hundreds of individuals since 1984, when the two companies were founded.
- Coach senior executives and managers in leadership and management practices, public speaking, interpersonal relations, verbal and written communication, productivity, time and stress management, and work-life balance.
- Coach individuals and teams for performance enhancement.
- Coach individuals seeking new careers. Identify dreams/goals, personality type, professional interests and competencies, issues impacting career. Design and implement strategic career plan.
- Design and facilitate board development and planning retreats.
- Develop and facilitate consulting and training programs on topics such as leadership, management, communication, public speaking, personal selling, change management, conflict management, staff motivation, and team building.
- Plan and implement national and regional conferences and meetings.