EditRegion4Alex McCarthy has over 20 years of high-tech business experience in sales and marketing. He has presented on a wide range of technical and business topics in North America, Europe, Asia, and South America to audiences as large 300 people. Alex has successfully built teams and developed leaders in start-ups, small businesses and large enterprises.
Some career highlights include:
- Nominated by company as Board of Director for three industry consortiums based on his ability to successfully increase addressable markets while maintaining a competitive advantage.
- Sales experience includes successfully managing strategic accounts, industry segment teams, and indirect distribution channels.
- Marketing experience includes managing product lines in excess of $100 million and launching many new product lines with several generating over a million dollars of new revenue in the first year.
- Served as general manager, director, group manager, senior manager, and engineer.
- Developed several successful sales and marketing teams.
Alex has always enjoyed helping the people he works with to improve their performance and achieve their goals. Having benefited greatly from coaching and training throughout his career, Alex is leveraging his experience to help grow business leaders through coaching. He recently completed Result Coaching Systems’ Intensive Coach Training program and is currently a member of the training team.
Alex holds a B.S. in chemical engineering from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. He lives on a ranch outside Austin, Texas with his wife and four daughters.