DiSC Assessments and Training
At Swan Consulting Group, DiSC assessments are a fundamental tool we use to help our clients build more effective working relationships. We are an authorized partner of Wiley, the owner of Everything DiSC, the industry’s leading DiSC assessment.
How It Works
A DiSC assessmentisnot a test. It’s a personality assessment—a research-validated learning model designed to help you understand the behavioral styles of yourself and others. The DiSC model looks at the combination of preferences for being active or thoughtful, accepting or questioning which creates four patterns of behavior or DiSC Styles: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness.
By understanding these patterns of behavior, you’ll be able to:
- Work from a common, neutral language when talking to your team members
- Improve employee and workplace communication
- Recognize and communicate with people who aren’t like you…or are too much like you
- Reduce conflict and avoid misunderstanding
Swan Consulting Group also offers workshop-style DiSC training to individuals and organizations, including:
- Everything DiSC® Management – Learn how to read the styles of the people you manage so that you can adapt your style to manage more effectively.
- Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders® approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
- Everything DiSC® 363® for Leaders combines the best of our 360 assessments with the simplicity and power of DiSC, to devise personalized strategies for improving leadership effectiveness.
- Everything DiSC® Workplace® can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace.
- Everything DiSC® Sales – Learn how to read the buying styles of your customers so that you can adapt your style to connect with them better—and close more sales.
- Everything DiSC® Train the Trainer – Become proficient in interpreting the DiSC assessment and be able to conduct training and coaching sessions with confidence.